Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nephew's Cali adventures

Its a week into their vacation in sunny california and here are some images and moments....

Walking up and down the Lyon street stairs...288steps total....a breathtaking view of the bay.


Making their way down the second set of stairs.


Austin..."I need a moment"


Austin and Noy taking a few minutes to recover.


And...they made it up to the top!!



Strolling cannery row in Monterey Bay.



Riding the cable car in San Fransisco.


Enjoying the pool.


Rock climbing at Planet Granite.

1 comment:

vannasone said...

Hello there,
Hope all is well for you and I must say "WOW!" go girl! you made it best!
Please email me I would like to cover your story. Here is my email vannasone@gmail.com or via my work vkeodara@voanews.com

Best,

Vannasone