Saturday, May 24, 2008

"No Show" baggage

Its bound to happen even with my minimal baggage ;-(. I've arrived at Hamilton airport at 4pm on my way to Waitomo and behold my only piece of luggage is not here!!! Its a darn carry on but with the smaller plane I was forced to check in the bag!

Waitomo village is where I will be doing abseiling and cave tour called "The Lost World - 4 hour tour" tomorrow morning. I'm trying not to panic and hope its on its way with the later flight this evening (~10pm). I leave for Auckland tomorrow afternoon and that's my last day in NZ so lets pray that it will get here. With only the clothes on my back and my backpack, I'm a bit nervous if my bag would show up before I leave the country monday. Adding to my anxiety is that I still have another month of travel to go...yikes! Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Oak said...

way to go !!!!

I am watching you.


Ih Oak.

Kulatta said...

Hope your bag shows up!